We are now open for the 2014 season.
We are open every day 8:30 Ė 5
stay open late until 6
We accept cash and personal checks.
We appreciate your understanding!
**About our Honor System**
1. You come to the farm to pick;
2. You obtain and bucket with bag from the cabinet on the farmstand deck;
3. You go to the fields to pick;
4. You return to the cabinet on the deck, weigh each item SEPARATELY (a scale is provided inside the cabinet),
5. You fill out a sales slip listing each item and its weight separately;
6. You deposit the sales slip with your name, phone no. and/or e-mail address through a letter drop just above the cabinet;
7. You return home with the freshest possible produce;
8. We contact you later with the charges incurred.
Donít worry - If you can't remember all this, complete instructions and prices are posted above the cabinet.
Please check back here for updates, or if you would like to be notified by e-mail when we open, please send us your name and e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blueberry Bay Farm is a New Hampshire Farm of Distinction
Change the last line to read:† All our crops are CHEMICAL-FREE (no spray residue whatsoever)!
„ 2014 Ronald B. Laurence